Authors / Abstracts
Art Award Overview
Art Award Guidelines
Art Award Submission
Art Award Guidelines
Art Award Submission Process - Easy 3 Step Process
- Applicant must be an author/co-author of the image.
- Applicant must be a registered attendee of MicroTAS 2013. You will need your Abstract/Manuscript Number in order to submit your image.
- Any author submitting an abstract and attending MicroTAS 2013 may submit an image for the competition.
- The image MUST appear in the final manuscript or presentation of work at MicroTAS 2013.
- Images that have been submitted by authors who have not registered for the conference by Friday, 25 October 2013, at 23:59 Honolulu, Hawaii, USA time will not be considered for the award.
- An author of the image must be present at the conference to receive the award.
- An author may only submit one (1) image for consideration in the competition.
- All images submitted must be submitted as a JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) or TIFF (.tif)
- All images must be 3MB or less in size.
- All images must be accompanied by a caption submitted on the electronic form on the website. The caption should contain no more than 100 words.
- The image must show an illustration, photograph, micrograph or conceptual rendering of a system or device of interest to the µTAS community.
- Applicants may revise their artwork as many times as needed up until the deadline.
Step 1. Sign-In to the Electronic Form Using Your Abstract/Manuscript Number
Please have your Abstract/Manuscript Number accessible. If you are unable to locate your Abstract/Manuscript Number, please contact info@microTAS2013.org.
Step 2. Fill in Remaining Information on Electronic Submission Form
Please fill in remaining information on the electronic submission form including title of image and your caption.
Step 3. Upload Your Image
All entries are to be submitted in JPEG or TIFF format online via this website. Entries will not be accepted by email, fax, or post. Once your entry has been successfully uploaded and submitted, you will be given an entry number and you will be sent a confirmation email with the information you provided, minus the image. The ability to submit an image will close Friday, 25 October 2013 at 23:59 Honolulu, Hawaii, USA time (HST. GMT minus 10 hours).