Information | Registration | Lodging | Travel | Miscellaneous
Lodging Reservation Information
The Resort at Squaw Creek and is located in the heart of Squaw Valley (home of the 1960 Winter Olympics) on 626 acres, and is 6 miles from Lake Tahoe itself. The Resort at Squaw Creek is a premier California meeting and vacation destination.
Reservation Deadline: September 12, 2003
Reservations made after September 12, 2003 will be confirmed subject to availability of space and special group rate.
Reservations can be made by visiting the Resort at Squaw Valley web site. To ensure that you receive the special group rate, use the conference code MicroTAS to make your reservations. Follow these easy steps to make your on-line reservation:
Lodging reservations can also be made by faxing or mailing a lodging reservation form directly to the Resort at Squaw Creek.
- Open www.squawcreek.com
- Click on the conferences tab
- Click on Book rooms online (lower right side of page)
- In the new window, scroll to the bottom
- Click on group reservations.
- Enter password MicroTAS
- Group rates and availability will show
- Follow step by step online reservation process.
- To make changes, please call 800-327-3353
If you call for a reservation, please identify yourself as an attendee of the MicroTAS group.
The Resort at Squaw Creek
400 Squaw Creek Road
Olympic Valley, California USA
Phone: 1-800-327-3353 (Domestic)
Phone: +1-530-583-6300 (International)
Web site: www.squawcreek.com
Hotel confirmations will be sent directly to you from the Resort at Squaw Creek. A credit card is required to guarantee all reservations with a one night advance deposit due at the time of booking. Reservations must be cancelled 7 days in advance of arrival date. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time for all guests is 11:00 a.m. There will be a $12.00 per night, per room Resort fee added to all room rates. The Resort Fee includes the following:
Lodging Reservation Form (PDF Format)
- Baggage Delivery
- USA Today Paper Delivery (M-F)
- Valley Shuttle Service to Squaw Valley and Tahoe City/Lake Tahoe
- In-Room Coffee Service
- 800 & Local Calls (Free for first 30 Min., 10 Cents Per Min. Thereafter)
- Incoming Faxes
- Unlimited Use of the Resort's Health Club Facilities
- Bike Rentals (Up To 4 Hrs)
- Tennis (Court Fees, Racket & Ball Rentals)
- Croquet Rentals
- Miniature Golf (Play & Rental),
- Ping Pong
- Pool Toys